sci aprile 09

Aperto da phenwickmist, Settembre 17, 2008, 06:18:25 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

phenwickmist

Mi dispace ma non parlo bene itialiano. Sono irlendese. C'e normallmente neve in aprile. siamo venuti aprile 11, 2009 per 6 gourini. Non abbiamo sciato prima.

grazie. mark.
www.traditionalirishcottage.com : self-catering in beautiful ireland

MrCesto

Secondo me vi meritava prenotare in qualche altra località delle alpi!... Comunque, almeno in val di luce, neve solitamente c'è quasi sempre  ;)

Mesab

Intanto Benvenuto!!!! siamo anche internazionali... alla facca di chi dice cheil forum è morto..

Cmq per la tua vacanza.. a regolare dovresti trovare neve e belle giornate... tutto ta al cielo..
certo che sei al limite della stagione... un mese prima era perfetto..
spera sol in tanta neve e in poca pioggia... e punto scirocco

Vai con Dio....     
....e torna da Solo....!!!

...ma ricorda...
                                                                  .....non correre più del tuo angelo custode....

wm

Citazione di: phenwickmist il Settembre 17, 2008, 06:18:25 PM
Mi dispace ma non parlo bene itialiano. Sono irlendese. C'e normallmente neve in aprile. siamo venuti aprile 11, 2009 per 6 gourini. Non abbiamo sciato prima.

grazie. mark.
solitamente in aprile l'abetone è bellissima.Poi sarà la settimana di pasqua o quella dopo, per cui vorranno tenere le piste, neve permettendo , al meglio.
Se vuoi scrivere in inglese fai pure ti rispondiamo in inglese.

boia de

Citazione di: phenwickmist il Settembre 17, 2008, 06:18:25 PM

grazie. mark.

ciao mark e benvenuto!

noi nell'aprile 2008 invece siamo venuti in vacanza in irlanda.... meravigliosa la tua verdissima terra! è impareggiabile la vostra guiness!!  ;)

pagnana

Citazione di: wm il Settembre 17, 2008, 07:04:09 PM
solitamente in aprile l'abetone è bellissima.Poi sarà la settimana di pasqua o quella dopo, per cui vorranno tenere le piste, neve permettendo , al meglio.
Se vuoi scrivere in inglese fai pure ti rispondiamo in inglese.

Sieee io poi un l'ho capisco.....ora tu vorrai dire che capisci l'inglese con un semplice corso.....eccolo, l'he arrivato l'omo internazionale... :D

Benvenuto phenwickmist
Abetone....serie "A"

phenwickmist

in english this time. i only have 1 year at night school to learn itialiano....so not so good. i think you all said maybe some snow and good weather but for good skiing go to alps. I am coming with my wife and 5 year old boy and would like to learn skiing for 3-4 days.

we have just bought an old house in Baccana, Lunigiana(that needs lots of work) but thought there would be better chance of snow in Abetone than Prato Spilla or Cereto Laghi.

we are looking for somewhere self-catering to stay around Bagni di Lucca....1 or 2 bedrooms.....old/traditional...any suggestions??

oh..... and also you liked the green of ireland and the guinness!!!!!

many thanks, Mark.

lorenz

Welcome in Abetone Forum! If you want to say us something about you and your family (like every new entry uses to do here...) ther's a topic "Salve a tutti... mi presento": some other member should be so kind to place the link for you, because i'm ashamed to say that i'm not able...

Let me assure you that Abetone has been a very good choice: it's considered the top in the Apennines for the slopes (about 50 Km), the lifts (seventeen, almost entirely rebuilt in the last years...), the snow grooming, the ski-schools, the landscape, the cuisine and so on.

Maybe i'm not objective, because i have been skiing there every winter since I was a child, but it's really a nice place - surely better than Prato Spilla and Cerreto Laghi - where you can find good skiing, also in April (my last ski day in the past season was the last Sunday of the month, still with a lot of snow) with no need to go to the Alps.

About Bagni di Lucca I can't help you, but some other member surely can.

So, best wishes to you, Ireland, Guinness (and Kilkenny, and Murphy, and every other quality brand... - you'll find that Forum members are very very fond of beer...) and see you in Abetone!

Fescion? Sempre, sempre! Anche in mutande. O nella tormenta.

Cliccare sul mouse è come girare una pagina, ma tu sei talmente arretrato che ti lecchi il polpastrello del dito medio...

"E STATA DURA MA CE L'HAI FATTA... BRAVO BISCHERO!" (Iscrizione trovata da Sir Edmund Hillary sull'Everest)

Cosimo

Riesco ancora a tradurre i testi in inglese incredibile! Per risponderti in inglese però mi ci vorrebe una giornata libera... :-\

Ps. benvenuto! è bello sapere che all'estero conoscono l'Abetone e addirittura le altre piccole località.  ;)
WeLoveAbetone

phenwickmist

i will try to post .....salve a tutto..... (in italiano) if someone can link to where the post is. i have looked for it but cannot find it...

thanks.

MrNice

please find the link you are referring to :

http://www.abetoneforum.it/forum/index.php?topic=2074.0

you could say something about you, just to present yourself.... ;)
Fsi Official Shaper
SEASIDE SNOW CREW

phenwickmist

skituscany

Citazione di: phenwickmist il Settembre 18, 2008, 04:10:12 PM
in english this time. i only have 1 year at night school to learn itialiano....so not so good. i think you all said maybe some snow and good weather but for good skiing go to alps. I am coming with my wife and 5 year old boy and would like to learn skiing for 3-4 days.

we have just bought an old house in Baccana, Lunigiana(that needs lots of work) but thought there would be better chance of snow in Abetone than Prato Spilla or Cereto Laghi.

we are looking for somewhere self-catering to stay around Bagni di Lucca....1 or 2 bedrooms.....old/traditional...any suggestions??

oh..... and also you liked the green of ireland and the guinness!!!!!

many thanks, Mark.

Hello there!

For more information about Abetone in English please take a look at our web-site www.skituscany.com or put 'ski' and 'tuscany' into any major search engine to find us.

We LOVE Abetone and have made it our mission to try to encourage more people from other countries to visit because of the wonderful opportunities it offers. Especially for beginners  :)

We honestly believe that Abetone is the best place in the world to learn to ski - see why here: http://www.skituscany.com/beginners.html

We have a house in Convalle, Pescaglia which we do rent out sometimes if you are interested. It's about 30 miles / 1 hour to drive to Abetone. Also less than 1 hour from Pisa Airport.

We hope that you and your family will learn to love Abetone as much as we do  :)

Steve.

P.S. Would the forum organisers like to start a section for foreigners in English?

:) I'd rather be skiing in Tuscany :)

lorenz

Hi, Skytuscany and welcome to the Forum!

I've seen your site and it'is very, very good.

I Know that another good ski rental and repair shop is sportprofessional.it in Val di Luce.

I hope we will meet in Abetone, a really great place to ski; keep on touch with the friends on the Forum and see you later on the slopes!
Fescion? Sempre, sempre! Anche in mutande. O nella tormenta.

Cliccare sul mouse è come girare una pagina, ma tu sei talmente arretrato che ti lecchi il polpastrello del dito medio...

"E STATA DURA MA CE L'HAI FATTA... BRAVO BISCHERO!" (Iscrizione trovata da Sir Edmund Hillary sull'Everest)

skituscany

Citazione di: lorenz il Novembre 15, 2008, 11:38:29 AM

I've seen your site and it'is very, very good.

Glad you like the site  :)

I Know that another good ski rental and repair shop is sportprofessional.it in Val di Luce.

Following your recommendation, I have added sportprofessional.it to my list here: http://www.skituscany.com/equipmenthire.html  :)

I hope we will meet in Abetone, a really great place to ski; keep on touch with the friends on the Forum and see you later on the slopes!

Yeah right! I can't wait until the season starts! I see that some early snow is due later this week  :D

P.S. What would be very helpful to me is if you or anyone else can post a link or email to info@skituscany.com with the 2008/2009 prices for the C.T. passes. In all the years I have been operating www.skituscany.com, I have never managed to find these prices online. Multipass, TopSki, SAF, Pulicchio, Val di Luce - all of these I can find, but never C.T.  :(

Also, if any other businesses in the Abetone area would like to be mentioned on www.skituscany.com, please send an email to info@skituscany.com

This service is free and I will translate from Italian to English :D
:) I'd rather be skiing in Tuscany :)